Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm All Jacked Up on Mike and Ikes..

someone should really restrict my sugar intake..



So.. this summer is totally screaming by.. and I think it might have something to do with all the candy I have eaten today.. Tropical Mike and Ikes might be the reason I'm diabetic someday.. picture it with me.. I'm sitting in a doctor's office and the doctor comes into the room, shaking his head saying "if only you hadn't had that box of Mike and Ikes.."

Anyway..

Sometimes, I feel like life is going a little too fast. Especially after holidays where literally eight trillion people get engaged and/or married. Not that I necessarily am ready for that, and not that I am pining away in my huge office, it just gets kind of lame to observe it and not experience it.. I get kind of tired of writing "congratulations! you guys are so cute together" on people's Facebook wall, knowing deep inside my spirit, someone will say that about me and my cats someday. (This sentence is supposed to be suuuuuper self deprecating. Laugh.. it's okay.. I laugh at me all the time.. in fact, I may just be one of the funniest people I know!)

Different subject.. let's see what my crazy brain can come up with.. a good story.. hmm..

Can't really think of one. I'll repost again later.

oh? and for your time? I will leave you with a joke..

what do you call a hiker who likes to gossip?
       a walkie talkie.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment